Experience an adventure like no other, while canyoning in Goura gorge in Tzoumerka. A medium difficulty, 4-hour route, under the guidance of our certified and experienced canyoning guides, ideal for beginners and families with children ages 14+ who know how to swim.
Our route through Goura gorge in Tzoumerka starts in Eastern Krapsi bridge. We will walk 35 minutes, along a beautiful path which in some sections goes through a carved rock. With a steel cable we secure ourselves on the rocks and cross the path safely.
We will meet in total 7 rappel sections, with high vertical walls, multiple small climbs, slides, jumps in clear waters, while the last, and most beautiful rappel section of the route can be seen from the street and the bridge.
Along the way we will meet:
- 8 Waterfalls, smallest Rappel is 8m while the longest is 25m
- Natural slides.
Book now and experience a unique adventure while Canyoning in Krapsi-Goura gorge in Tzoumerka, enjoying the safety and security provided by our certified canyoning trainers of Active Nature’s
During the activity Canyoning in Krapsi-Goura gorge the following are provided:
- Special equipment needed for canyoning (neoprene suits, helmets, baudrier and belts, ropes.) Special equipment needed for canyoning (neoprene suits, helmets, baudrier and belts, ropes.)
- Certified guides
- Free video and photos, recorded with a GoPro (you will need to bring an at least 8gb USB stick)
- Civil Liability Insurance
All you have to provide is:
- Bathing Suit
The route demands average fitness levels and swimming
Availability - Cost - Activity Hours
- Every day of the week – April to November
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 20 people
- Cost per person 70 Euro
- Ages 14+ accompanied by a legal guardian