Experience something unique, Climbing in Ioannina isle. An easy, 2-hour long route, under the guidance of our certified and experienced athlete-guides, ideal for beginners and people with average fitness levels and no fear of heights
Rock climbing demands the athlete to climb the rockface, and utilize their knowledge, experience and strength.
The climber uses the surface of the rock to get a grip (crevices, holes, indents) which they can use to ascend. They need focus, coordination, agility, a decent fitness, patience, clear mind but also courage and imagination, which they can improve with training and practice.
Rock climbing connects the athlete with nature, trains and strengthens body and mind, improves fitness and mental strength, provides thrilling moments, and most of all grants that feeling of satisfaction when the climber conquers the peak and achieves their goal.
Climbing in Ioannina isle.
This route is on the little isle in Pamvotida lake, right next to the regional road of the isle.
This climb is for training, since there are secure routes where the level of difficultly is no more than VI.
Contact us and experience the unique adventure of Climbing in Ioannina isle, enjoying the safety and security provided by our own Active Nature’ certified and experienced, guides.
During the activity, climbing in Ioannina isle, the following are provided:
- Certified guide
- Special equipment, needed for climbing (helmets, baudrier, ropes etc)
- Free video and photos, recorded with a GoPro (you will need to bring an at least 8gb USB stick)
- Civil Liability Insurance
All you have to provide is:
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Shoes and clothes suitable for hiking
- Hat or beanie hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Backpack, with a second change of clothes.
Availability - Cost - Activity Hours
- Every day of the week – March to November
- Minimum 2 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person 40 Euro
- Ages 12+ accompanied by a legal guardian