Enjoy the most river-sports have to offer with Hydrospeed, a special, small raft, made out of polyurethane, designed specifically for rough river waters. Ideal for people in top shape and especially strong legs!
Hydrospeed, is a special, small raft, made out of polyurethane, designed specifically for rough river waters (whitewater). We provide a neoprene suit designed to protect us from cold and impacts, and using a pair of flippers we follow the river-stream and avoid potential obstacles.
Hydrospeed can take place in most rafting-rivers, depending on the river-stream
Excitement increases along with the river’s speed and adrenaline levels are sky-high!
It is an overly exciting and thrilling experience, which however demands a great shape and strong legs!
Contact us, and flow with the water. Live this unique experience of Hydrospeed, while enjoying the safety and security provided by our certified, river-sport, guide-athletes of Active Nature.
6937 667 799 & 6987 111 398
During the activity, Hydrospeed, the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week March to November
- 10:00 am
- Minimum 5 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person is 60 Euro
- Ages 18+