Live the ultimate adventure while rafting in Aoos river. Take part in a Class 4-5, 6-8 hour (depending in the river-stream) and 20km long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced athletes-guides, perfect for experienced rafters.
The most popular route in Aoos river, begins in Aoos bridge, between the villages “Palioseli” and “Vrisochori” and finishes in Konitsa bridge
The route begins in Stomiou Monastery, which lower the Aoos dam, with consecutive, Class 3, passages. Then we head towards the biggest bridge in Greece, Aoos bridge. (Please note that by “bridge” we do not mean contemporary bridges. By the term bridge here we mean old, built by hand, bridges.) It is truly an architectural marvel, spanning over 40m in length and 20m in height.
In the area you can find the majestic gorge of Aoos, the stone bridge in Konitsa and the unique natural landscape, which truly makes this route enchanting.
Along the way we will meet:
- Aoos gorge
- Konitsa bridge
Contact us and live the unique experience of Rafting in Aoos, with security and safety provided by our certified guides-champions in river sports of Active Nature
6937 667 799 & 6987 111 398
During the activity, Rafting in Aoos the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week March to May
- 08:00 am
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 10 people
- Cost per person is 150 Euro
- Ages 18+