Live the adventure while rafting in Arachthos. Take part in a Class 4, 8-10 hour and 45km long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced athletes-guides, perfect for experienced rafters.
This route takes place over two days.
The first day we begin from Krapsis Bridge in Tzoumerka, and finish in Politsa Bridge, where you will rest and spend the night in tents after a nice barbeque! The second day we will continue the route and end up in Tzaris Bridge.
This route is ideal for all experienced rafters, who want the combination of the excitement rafting has to offer, and the relaxation of a nice night well spent outdoors, plus you will have navigated all of Arachthos River!
The route includes:
- A stop in Tsibovos Bridge
- Level IV rapids until the Bridge of Politsa
- Overnight stay in tents and barbecue
- A stop for a swim in the stunning Waterfall of Klifki
- We will navigate the gorge of Arachthos, with its many water fonts and waterfalls
- We will come across Plaka Bridge, the longest single-arch bridge of Greece!
- We will cross Tzaris Bridge, with its high-volume waters and large waves!!
Book now and live the unique experience of Rafting in Arachthos, with security and safety provided by our certified guides-champions in river sports of Active Nature
During the activity, Rafting in Arachthos (wild route), the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week – March to May
- Minimum 8 people
- Maximum 30 people
- Cost per person is 150 Euro
- Ages 18+