Live the ultimate adventure while rafting in Kalaritikos river, in Tzoumerka. Take part in a Class 4, 3.5 hour and 18km long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced athletes-guides, perfect for experienced rafters.
This water route will impress and thrill you with its narrow, difficult paths through gorges, wildlife and steep rocks
We use Gogos Bridge as a starting point. Kalaritikos river goes through the Kalaritikos and Arachthos Gorge
Along the way we will meet:
- Klifiki’s waterfall, where we will make a stop for a swim
- The largest single-arch bridge of Greece, Plakas’s Bridge.
Book now and live the unique experience of Rafting in Arachthos, with security and safety provided by our certified guides-champions in river sports of Active Nature
During the activity, Rafting in Arachthos (3rd route), the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week November to May
- 10:00 am
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person is 60 Euro
- Ages 14+ accompanied by a legal guardian