Live the ultimate adventure while rafting in Kalaritikos river, in Tzoumerka. Take part in a Class 4, 3.5 hour and 18km long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced athletes-guides, perfect for experienced rafters.
One of the most beautiful rivers of Greece for rafting is Kalaritikos river. Rough, steep waters, sharp turns compose this extreme rafting route in Tzoumerka ideal for experienced rafters.
This water route will impress and thrill you with its narrow, difficult paths through gorges, wildlife and steep rocks
We use Gogos Bridge as a starting point. Kalaritikos river goes through the Kalaritikos and Arachthos Gorge
Along the way we will meet:
- Klifiki’s waterfall, where we will make a stop for a swim
- The largest single-arch bridge of Greece, Plakas’s Bridge.
Book now and live the unique experience of Rafting in Arachthos, with security and safety provided by our certified guides-champions in river sports of Active Nature
During the activity, Rafting in Arachthos (3rd route), the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week November to May
- 10:00 am
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person is 65 Euro
- Ages 14+ accompanied by a legal guardian