Live the ultimate adventure while rafting in Venetikos River. Take part in a Class 3, 3 hour and 15km long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced athletes-guides, perfect for experienced rafters.
Venetikos river is Aliakmonas’s longest tributary. During most of the year its waters have a beautiful teal colour. Venetikos river is well-known for its stone, arched bridges which date back to the 16th and 17th century.
The route begins on the bridge between the villages Trikomo – Monachiti and finishes in the five-arched Spanos bridge.
It’s an easy, but impressing rafting route, thanks to its rough waters and rich wildlife.
Along the way we will meet:
- The two-arched Kagelia bridge
- The three-arched Aziz-Aga bridge
- The Stavropotamos bridge with its 4 arches
- The five-arched Spanos bridge
Book now and live the unique experience of Rafting in Arachthos, with security and safety provided by our certified guides-champions in river sports of Active Nature
During the activity, Rafting in Venetikos the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week February to April
- 10:00 am
- Minimum 6 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person is 60 Euro
- Ages 10+ accompanied by a legal guardian