We would like to inform Active Nature offices, follow all the hygiene protocols, regarding the Outdoor Activities sector, based on instructions by http://www.hateoa.gr.
Our primary concern is to ensure all participants’ safety in every activity that we organise. Below you will find more information regarding our practices:
- We have installed hand sanitisers in all our enclosed spaces and means of transport.
- Daily body temperature readings are taken from our staff, and have been trained to uphold all the necessary safety measures.
- During transport we apply all the government hygiene protocols. Masks are compulsory. Windows are open and no air conditioning is used.
- Changing rooms can only be used in teams (pairs, families etc)
- Masks are compulsory during transport but not during the activity.
- There are only 8 people per Rafting boat, and we try to assign them by group if possible.
- All our equipment is disinfected when not possible (e.g.: materials that deteriorate by disinfectant use) we allow re-use 3 days later.
- All meals are provided or served in single-portion packaging, and all the necessary protocols are followed while preparing them.
- We follow all the authorised by the government hygiene protocols and we also hold a contact tracing file.
- In case we suspect a participant might be a covid-19 carrier (cough, illness, cold etc) we will take a body temperature reading and if their temperature exceeds 37.6°C, we have the right to refuse participation in the activity.