Experience a unique adventure while Canyoning in Nefeli gorge in Papigo, in Zagorochoria. An easy, 3.5-hour long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced guides, ideal for beginners and families with children ages 8+.
Nefeli gorge in Papigo in Zagorochoria has a continuous river flow through the year. The fountains which begin under Astraka and Tsouka peaks, and Astraka tower, drain a lot of its waters, all along the gorge, creating a very unique and dense flora covering a large portion.
Following a 20-minute hike from Papigo village, impressive 5m-18m rappels, small jumps, waterfalls and natural slides are waiting!
Papigo landscape is very rewarding in this unique, 3.5-hour adventure which concludes with a 35-minute hike to exit the gorge.
Along the way we will meet:
- Rappel: 4 waterfalls.
- Natural slides.
Book now and experience a unique adventure while Canyoning in Nefeli gorge, enjoying the safety and security provided by our own Active Nature’ certified and experienced canyoning guides.
During the activity Canyoning in Nefeli gorge the following are provided:
- Special equipment needed for canyoning (neoprene suits, helmets, baudrier and belts, ropes.) Special equipment needed for canyoning (neoprene suits, helmets, baudrier and belts, ropes.)
- Certified guides
- Free video and photos, recorded with a GoPro (you will need to bring an at least 8gb USB stick)
- Civil Liability Insurance
All you have to provide is:
- Bathing Suit
The route demands average fitness levels and swimming
Availability - Cost - Activity Hours
- Every day of the week – April to November
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 20 people
- Cost per person is 50 Euro
- Ages 8+ accompanied by a legal guardian.