Live the ultimate adventure while rafting in Acheloos river in Tzoumerka. Take part in a Class 2-3, 2.5 hour and 15km long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced athletes-guides, perfect for beginners and experienced rafters.
Acheloos is the second longest river in Greece, and has the largest volume of water!
Its headwaters are in Pindos mountain range, and following a stunning 220km long route is flows out into the Ionian-sea.
A rafting route with Class 2-3 passages, which begins in Mesochora dam, and finishes in Terpna village.
The landscape is bewitching! We meet bridges lost in time, hidden passages and beautiful teal waters, surrounded by the beautiful scenery, with forests which span all the way to the river’s shoreline.
Along the way we will meet:
- Mesochora dam
- Athamanika mountain range
- Impressive Class 2-3 passages
Book now and live the unique experience of Rafting in Acheloos, with security and safety provided by our certified guides-champions in river sports of Active Nature
During the activity, Rafting in Acheloos the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week February to May
- 10:00 am
- Minimum 6 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person is 50 Euro
- Ages 12+ accompanied by a legal guardian.