We inform you that all personal information of our customers, is being edited, following the transparency guidelines, scope limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as upholding all the miscellaneous obligations and guarantees, as dictated by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Administrator: Active Nature Christos Nikolaou, Tax Number: 105348820, headquarters: Psina – Dodoni, Phone number: +34 935511438, e-mail: email@example.com
- Why we edit: We edit the information given, in order to provide the requested services, sending information regarding the services bought, as well as the invoicing.
- Processed data origin and category: The personal data which we process is the data you have given us through the registration form, found on our website, and while being in the location of the activities.
- Retainment duration: The data provided, will be retained for as long as the trading relationship takes place, or in order to uphold legal obligations.
- Legal: We process your information, only of you have provided a written and informed consent, for these proven purposes.
- Recipients: The data provided, will not be given to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Therefore, in order to conduct certain necessary operations, in order to provide you with the service requested, your personal information might be processed by third parties, who are responsible for processing, and are also obliged by contract, to uphold any legal obligations of a process manager, and also maintain confidentiality and data privacy.
- International transmittal: we inform you the Company, assigns some necessary tasks for providing services, to process managers who are outside the EU, and guarantee the necessary levels of personal data protection.
- Rights: You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
– The right to access your personal data
– Your right for rectification and deletion.
– Your right to restrict processing.
– Your right to data portability
To exercise your rights, you will need to send us a written letter, via e-mail to our address: firstname.lastname@example.org, clarifying which right you wish to exercise.
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Why do we process your data and according to which right?
- Which categories of data are we processing and how do we acquire this data?
- Who are the recipients of your data and how are they stored?
- How long do we retain your data?
- Which are your rights and how can you exercise them?
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The entity responsible is the company Active Nature Christos Nikolaou, Tax Number: 105348820, headquarters: Psina – Dodoni, Phone Number: +34 935511348, e-mail: email@example.com
(From now on, the “Company” or “Business”).
2. Why do we process your data and according to which right?
The information given through the website or application may differ, depending on the requested service, or the actions you have allowed us to take. In general, we can process your data for the following reasons:
- To deliver the requested service, which is outdoor activities, so you can register as a Customer and to manage our contractual relationship. The legal basis of this purpose is the contractual relationship between Customer and Company, and the registration request.
- In order to send you updates, regarding the services that have been bought, or similar requests, via e-mail. Therefore, at any time, you can opt out from these updates, through the e-mail sent, and by contacting our customer service. The legal basis of this purpose is the contractual relationship between Customer and Company, and the provision of their consent.
- Invoicing for our services. The legal basis of this purpose is the contractual relationship between Customer and Company.
3. Which categories of data are we processing and how do we acquire this data?
The personal data that we will process, is the data that you have provided, through our registration form, or through other means. for example: questions or complaints aimed at our customer service department.
Specifically, your data that are being process belong to one of the following categories:
- Personal Data: name and surname, house address, e-mail, phone number, passport number or other personal identification document.
- Monetary data: your personal credit/debit card data or other form of payment.
- Location: if you are using functions which are location-based, and you have activated your location tracker on your computer or cell phone, is one your geographical location in real time, your IP, as well as the location of public WIFI hotspots, and cellular antennae.
In any case, the Company is not responsible for the use of fake, inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete data, provided by the Customer.
4. Who are the recipients of your data and how are they stored?
4.1 Recipients: The data provided are not to be given to third parties, except public officials, judges, security forces, in case there is a legal obligation to provide them with that information.
4.2. Process Managers: to conduct specific functions, necessary for providing services by the Company, your data may be processed by third parties, who will be the processing managers, and will be obliged to uphold all the legal obligations of a processing manager, to maintain confidentiality and data privacy.
4.3. International Transmittal: the personal data collected, is stored within the European Union, although they could also be transmitted to a country outside the EU, if stored on the cloud. We inform you that all the transmittals outside the EU, are carried out by companies, who are members of the Privacy Shield EU – USA and guarantee the necessary level of protection for your personal data. For more information: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
4.4 Categories: The recipients’ categories which can process your information with the intentions described and according to the legal basis are the following:
|RECIPIENT||DATA TYPE||LEGAL BASIS|
|Public officials, judges, courts, security forces.||Identification data||Legal Obligations compliance|
|Hosting services and cloud storing||Identification data||Legal Obligations compliance|
|Postal services, delivery and courier services||Identification data||Legal Obligations compliance|
5. How long do we retain your data?The data provided, are stored for as long as there is a contractual relationship with the customer.
When your data is no longer necessary for the purpose which they have been collected, they will be retained and become available, only upon request of the responsible judges and courts, the Ministry of Finance, or the public officials, for as many years as dictated by the legal obligation’s compliance and after that time they will be deleted entirely.
6. Which are your rights and how can you exercise them?
- Right of access: Knowing what kind of your personal data we are processing
- Right of rectification: You can request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate, or untrue.
- Right to erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data when their processing is no longer necessary.
- Right to restrict processing: Highlighting the stored data, in order to restrict future processing.
- Right to object processing: You can opt-out of any commercial updates.
- Right to data portability: Allows the interested party to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable by machinery type, in order to transfer, copy or send to another manager.
6.2. Right to revoke consent. You can revoke your consent, by informing us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6.3. Right related to automated decision-making including profiling You have also the right to decline any data processing by the Manager, which will impact you heavily, and which will take place automatically, without human intervention.
6.4 Exercise of rights Our Company guarantees that all measure has been taken in order to ensure the free exercise of those rights. Moreover, in order to exercise your rights, you will need to send us an e-mail to email@example.com clarifying which right you wish to exercise.
6.5 Right to make a complaint to the authorities.