Live the ultimate adventure while rafting in Aliakmonas. Experience rafting in the heart of the Macedonian nature, a 1-2 level difficulty, 1.5 hours duration and 7km long route, under the careful guidance of our certified and experienced instructors of Active Nature. Ideal for beginners and families with children over the age of 5.
Aliakmonas river is Macedonia’s longest river, with a total length of around 300km. Its landscape and surroundings will truly leave you breathless.
Between Meteora and Grevena, in a natural landscape boasting great views, the two rivers Venetikos and Aliakmonas meet, creating the best possible circumstances for an exciting rafting trip and for action and nature lovers alike, throughout the year.
During the activity Canyoning in Nefeli canyon the following are provided:
- Certified instructors, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses
- Free video and photos, recorded with a GoPro (you will need to bring an at least 8gb USB stick)
- Civil Liability Insurance
All you have to provide is:
- Bathing Suite
Availability - Cost - Activity Hours
- Every day of the week – all year long
- 10:30am and 14:30pm
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person is 40€
- Ages 5+ accompanied by a legal guardian.