Experience an adventure like no other, while canyoning in Papadima gorge in Tzoumerka. An easy, 3.5-hour long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced guides, ideal for beginners and families with children ages 10+.
Our adventure begins in Charocopi village. Following a 5-minute entry hike, we will come across impressive, consecutive 6m-20m rappels, small jumps, waterfalls and natural water slides!
The landscape of Papadima gorge will reward our 3.5-hour unique adventure, which concludes with a 15minute exit hike from the gorge, which ends on the Tsibovos bridge.
Along the way we will meet:
- 7 waterfalls (Smallest Rappel 6m – Longest Rappel 20m)
- Natural slides.
Book now and experience a unique adventure while Canyoning in Papadima gorge, enjoying the safety and security provided by our own Active Nature’ certified and experienced canyoning guides.
During the activity Canyoning in Papadima gorge the following are provided:
- Special equipment needed for canyoning (neoprene suits, helmets, baudrier and belts, ropes.) Special equipment needed for canyoning (neoprene suits, helmets, baudrier and belts, ropes.)
- Certified guides
- Free video and photos, recorded with a GoPro (you will need to bring an at least 8gb USB stick)
- Civil Liability Insurance
All you have to provide is:
- Bathing Suit
Availability - Cost - Activity Hours
- Every day of the week – April to November
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 20 people
- Cost per person 60 Euro
- Ages 10+ accompanied by a legal guardian