Live the adventure while rafting in Voidomatis. Take part in a Class 1, 2 hour and 7km long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced athletes-guides, perfect for beginners and families with children 5 years old or older.
Voidomatis River, which runs across Vikos-Aoos Nature Reserve, invites you to its crystal-clear waters, to experience with your friends and loved-ones, moments of relaxation, adventure and awe.
With Zagorochoria, as point of departure, caves, gorges, century-old plane trees and sights wait for you to enjoy them. Along with the beautiful waters, they all compose a memorable and unique experience.
Along the way we will come across:
- The St. Anargiroi Monastery, which dates back to the 16th
- The single-arched bridge in Kleidonias of Epirus
- And we will also have the opportunity to cross on a raft the very fun-to-ride waterfall of the artificial dam.
This specific route, ensures the ideal circumstances for rafting, regardless the time of year.
Book now and live the unique experience of Rafting in Voidomatis, with security and safety provided by our certified guides-champions in river sports of Active Nature
During the activity, Rafting in Voidomatis, the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week throughout the year
- 10:30am and 14:00pm
- Minimum 2 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person is 35 Euro
- Ages 5+ accompanied by a legal guardian