Experience full moon rafting in Arachthos. A class 2-3, 2.5 – 3 hour, 10km long route, under the guidance of our certified and experienced athletes-guides, ideal for experienced rafters.
Night-time rafting in Arachthos begin in August
Night-time Rafting in Arachthos, under the moonlight, is an unforgettable, unique experience.
The route takes place during August’s full moon.
With the moonlight’s reflection on Arachthos waters, as our one and only guide, night turns into day and the rocks and river fonts glow!!
A beautiful route with very particular circumstances, which will provide very high levels of excitement and “teleport” you into a very unique and magical place.
The starting point of the route is Politsa Bridge. It finishes in the most well-known, single-arch bridge of Greece, the Plaka Bridge in Tzoumerka.
During the middle of the route, we will make a stop for a swim in Klifki Waterfall and then continue to cross Arachthos Gorge. Leaving Arachthos Gorge behind we will end up in Plaka Bridge which is the route’s final destination.
At the end of the route, you will enjoy a nice barbecue and drinks, while you are given the opportunity to camp overnight, at no extra cost, right next to the river!
Along the way we will meet:
- Klifki Waterfall, where we will stop for a swim
- The stunning Arachthos Gorge, with its many water fonts and waterfalls
- Tsibovos Bridge
- Free camping and barbecue
Book now and live the unique experience of full moon rafting in Arachthos, with security and safety provided by our certified guides-champions in river sports of Active Nature
During the activity, full moon rafting in Arachthos, the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
- Tent (if you spend the night)
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week – August
- 18:30 pm
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person is 50 Euro
- Ages 8+ accompanied by a legal guardian