Live the adventure while rafting in Arachthos. Take part in a Class 4, 4 hour and 18km long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced athletes-guides, perfect for experienced rafters.
One of the most beautiful rivers of Greece for rafting is Arachthos. This water route is very exciting thanks to its rough waters and many rocks, ideal for experienced rafters.
We use Tsibovos Bridge as a starting point. Around the middle of the route, we meet Politsa Bridge in Tzoumerka. The third route of Arachthos river will grant you an unforgettable experience thanks to its stunning surroundings which consist of beautiful waterfalls, with the “crown jewel”: Klifki’s Waterfall.
Along the way we will meet:
- Klifiki’s waterfall, where we will make a stop for a swim
- The stunning Arachthos Gorge, with its many water fonts and waterfalls
- The largest single-arch bridge of Greece, Plakas’s Bridge.
This specific route, ensures the ideal circumstances for rafting, regardless the time of year.
Book now and live the unique experience of Rafting in Arachthos, with security and safety provided by our certified guides-champions in river sports of Active Nature
During the activity, Rafting in Arachthos (3rd route), the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week – March to May
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person is 65 Euro
- Ages 18+