Live the adventure while rafting in Arachthos. Take part in a Class 4, 2 hour and 10km long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced athletes-guides, perfect for experienced rafters.
One of the most beautiful rivers of Greece for rafting is Arachthos. This water route is very exciting thanks to its rough waters, ideal for experienced rafters who are after a strong and exciting experience.
Using Krapsis Bridge in Tzoumerka as a starting point, the fourth route of Arachthos river will grant you an unforgettable experience inside Arachthos Gorge along with the many water fonts and waterfalls.
We will finish our journey in Tsibovos Bridge
Along the way we will meet:
- Arachthos stunning gorge
- Tsibovos Bridge
- The four-arched Papastathis Bridge.
Book now and live the unique experience of Rafting in Arachthos, with security and safety provided by our certified guides-champions in river sports of Active Nature
During the activity, Rafting in Arachthos (4th route), the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week – March to May
- Minimum 4 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person is 50 Euro
- Ages 18+