Live the ultimate adventure while rafting in Venetikos River. Take part in a Class 2, 2 hour and 10km long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced athletes-guides, perfect for experienced rafters.
The route begins on the most beautiful segment of Venetikos river. We begin in the Eleftherochori bridge and finish in the village Agapi where Venetikos meets Aliakmonas.
It’s an easy, but impressing rafting route, thanks to its rough waters and rich wildlife.
Book now and live the unique experience of Rafting in Arachthos, with security and safety provided by our certified guides-champions in river sports of Active Nature
During the activity, Rafting in Venetikos the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week February to April
- 10:00 am
- Minimum 6 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person is 50 Euro
- Ages 8+ accompanied by a legal guardian