Live the adventure while rafting in Arachthos. Take part in a Class 3, 2 hour and 10km long route, under the guidance of certified and experienced athletes-guides, perfect for beginners.
Using Politsa Bridge in Tzoumerka as a starting point, the first route of Arachthos river will grant you an unforgettable experience thanks to its stunning surroundings which consist of beautiful waterfalls, with the “crown jewel”: Klifki’s Waterfall.
Along the way we will meet:
- Klifiki’s waterfall, where we will make a stop for a swim
- The stunning Arachthos Gorge, with its many water fonts and waterfalls
- The largest single-arch bridge of Greece, Plakas’s Bridge.
This specific route, ensures the ideal circumstances for rafting, regardless the time of year.
Book now and live the unique experience of Rafting in Arachthos, with security and safety provided by our certified guides-champions in river sports of Active Nature
During the activity, Rafting in Arachthos (1st route), the following are provided:
- Certified guides, champions in river sports.
- Boats and paddles, neoprene suits, shoes, helmets, life jackets, anoraks and all the Rafting equipment
- Transportation in our own mini buses.
- Video and photos recorded on a GoPro (you must have an 8gb or above USB stick)
- Be insured against all liability
All you have to provide is:
- A towel
- A bathing-suit
Availability – Cost – Activity Hours
- Every day of the week throughout the year
- Minimum 2 people
- Maximum 50 people
- Cost per person is 40 Euro
- Ages 8+ accompanied by a legal guardian